The high level process for this is:
- Use the drop down menu to select 'Create bot'
- Fill out the Introduction
- Add sidebar links (optional)
1. Use the drop down menu to select 'Create bot'
Using the drop-down menu on the upper left hand side of the dashboard, select 'Create bot'. A pop-up will appear titled 'New bot'. Type in a name that reflects the purpose of your bot - for example, Non-Disclosure Agreement - then select the purple Create button.
You’ll be taken to the Details tab.
2. Fill out the Introduction
In the Details tab, you have the option of filling in the Introduction. This will appear in the sidebar of your bot, and is a great place for you to provide some general information about what your bot does. It’s good to set up expectations around what the bot will do for the user, and what the user will need to know.
For example, “This bot is designed to generate a ready to be signed Non-Disclosure Agreement. It should take about 5 minutes to complete. ”
3. Add sidebar links (optional)
If you'd like your user to have easy access to important links such as FAQs or your contact details, you can easily add links to the Information tab within the sidebar.
- In the Details tab, select Add link.
- Input the text you want the link to display.
- Input the URL that you want to link to. You can also provide the user with a link to send an email to a specific address. Simply ensure that the URL follows this format: mailto:email@example.com.
- Press the Create button, and you're done!