- New Launch tab: builders can now easily access resources to launch their bots.
- Version control: builders can control how and when updates are made to their bots, enabling them to test changes in Preview before they go live.
- Passwords: improved experience for builders to more securely set and update their password.
- Looping in the chat interface: issues with looped responses not appearing correctly in the chat interface has been resolved.
- Looping in the Word editor: looping in the Word editor now works with rules.
- Internet Explorer 11: compatibility issues with the flowchart and bot interface have been resolved.
New launch tab
We have released a new launch tab in the dashboard: this allows builders to self-serve and access the resources they need to launch their bot, including instant access to a link to their live bot and an embed code to place their bot on a website.
We have also introduced an ‘Update’ button in the launch tab. This gives builders the ability to test changes to their live bot before publishing it. Any changes to a live bot can be seen in the dashboard and tested in Preview. Once a builder is happy with the changes, they can use the ‘Update’ button in the launch tab to publish changes to their live bot.