Who can use this feature
- A Josef admin can enable SSO for their organisation by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You will need to have an existing Microsoft Azure Active Directory account.
Sign in with your Microsoft account
Once our Support team has confirmed that your organisation has SSO enabled, you can log in using your Microsoft account in the Josef dashboard.
- Head to the Josef dashboard.
- Click the Sign in with Microsoft button. Please sign in with the email you have registered with Josef.
- Follow the prompts to sign in.
Note you may not have the permission rights to add Josef to your account depending on your Microsoft settings. If this is happening for you, please contact your IT team to help you add Josef to your Microsoft account. This article explaining how to configure user consent in Microsoft could be helpful to share with your IT team.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.