Who can use this feature
- A Josef admin can enable SSO for their organisation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to have an existing Okta account.
Add Josef to Okta
To sign in to Josef with Okta, you will first need to add Josef to your Okta account. Please follow the steps below to configure SSO:
- Log in to your Okta account.
- Head to the Applications page for admins.
- Select Create App Integration.
- Select OIDC - OpenID Connect.
- Select Web Application.
- In the next page, complete the required fields:
- App integration name: Josef
- Grant type:
Select Client Credentials
Select Authorization Code
- Sign-in redirect URIs: https://dashboard.joseflegal.com
- Controlled access: select your preference
7. Click Save to finish creating your app.
8. In the Client Credentials field, please copy and send the following information to our Support team at email@example.com:
- Client ID
- Client secret
- Okta domain
We will follow up as soon as SSO is enabled for your organisation. Once enabled, Josef users in your organisation will be able to log in to Josef with their Okta credentials.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.