- Service Provider (SP)-Initiated Authentication SSO Flow.
- A Josef admin can enable SSO for their organisation by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You will need to have an existing Okta account.
- To learn more about enabling Okta SSO with Josef, visit this article.
- Complete the steps below to complete the setup.
Adding Josef to Okta
To sign in to Josef with Okta, you will first need to add Josef to your Okta account. Please follow the steps below to configure SSO:
- Log in to your Okta account.
- Head to the Applications page and click Browse App Catalog.
- Search for Josef in the catalog and select Add Integration.
- Follow the prompts and assign the Josef users to your app.
- Under the Sign On tab please send the OpenID Connect Client ID and Client Secret, as well as your Okta domain URL to your Customer Success Manager at Josef.
- The Josef team will enable Okta for your organisation and follow up with you when you will be able to sign in with Okta.
We will follow up as soon as SSO is enabled for your organisation.
Once enabled, Josef users in your organisation will be able to log in to Josef Dashboard with their Okta credentials via Sign in with Okta.
[Image: Josef Dashboard login page]
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.