To ensure consistent and high standards of bots launched, you can require bots to be reviewed and approved by admins at your organisation before they are launched and shared with the world. This can be done using Josef’s approval flow process, which enables admins to review, provide feedback, approve and monitor bots launched by the organisation.
The steps to do this are:
- Decide who in your organisation needs to have their bots reviewed before their bots can be launched, e.g. this might be a staff member who is new to Josef. These users should be set as a builder in Josef.
- Decide who in your organisation will review and approve bots, e.g. this could be advanced users on Josef in your organisation. These users should be set as an admin in Josef.
- If applicable, decide who in your organisation can launch their own bots, but shouldn't have the power to review and approve others’ bots. These users should be set as a manager in Josef.
- Once you’ve decided on who should be in those categories above, you can set a user’s account status in the Manage accounts tab. Read more here about Account types.
- After you set up your user’s accounts accordingly, builders will need to submit their bots to an admin for approval for launch, and admins will be able to approve or reject bots for launch.
- As an admin, you can review all bots in the Manage bots tab for ongoing review.