Josef’s Dazychain integration enables you to send bot responses and documents to create new matters in the legal practice management platform Dazychain.
Below is a high-level overview of how to integrate your Josef bot with your Dazychain instance.
- Scope your integration
- Build & work with Dazychain
- Prepare your details
- Submit setup details
- Next steps
- Contact us
Scope your integration
First, you need to decide which workflow you'd like to automate:
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- How would a Josef/Dazychain integration make a specific workflow easier & more efficient?
- What data would you like to send from Josef to Dazychain (e.g. a document, user responses, etc.)
- What bot(s) and specific Dazychain account would be involved?
For guidance on what to build on Josef, see here.
Build & work with Dazychain
Once you've decided how you'd like to connect Dazychain with Josef, you can begin building your bot.
This will involve:
- Building out and finalising your bot, ensuring your bot asks for all the details you'd like to send to Dazychain.
- Next, email your Dazychain representative confirming that you’d like to integrate with Josef. They’ll work with you to review your bot and discuss your configuration.
- The Dazychain development team will then provide you with a webhook URL for us to connect to your bot.
Prepare your details
Next up, prepare the details we require to set up the integration.
- The webhook URL provided by Dazychain
- The name of the bot you want to connect
- The email of the account in which the bot is hosted
- Any supporting documentation provided by Dazychain
Submit setup details
Once you have all this information ready, you can share it with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once submitted, we'll review your details and let you know when the integration is ready for testing. This process takes around 1 working week.
That'll be it! Your bot will now start populating new matters in Dazychain each time an interaction is complete.
If you have any questions, or you'd like to share your integration plans or submit your setup details, please contact us at email@example.com.