Josef’s Dazychain integration enables you to send your bot’s responses and documents to create a new matter in Dazychain.
How to enable your Dazychain integration
Below is a high-level overview of what you need to do to integrate your Josef bot with your Dazychain instance.
- Build out and finalise your bot. Please make sure your bot asks for all the details you want to send to Dazychain!
- Email your Dazychain representative confirming that you’d like to integrate with Josef. They’ll work with you to review your bot and discuss your configuration.
- The Dazychain development team will then provide you with a webhook URL for us to connect to your bot. Please send this to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the name of your bot you want to connect and any supporting documentation Dazychain may provide you with to share with us.
- We’ll connect the webhook to your bot and then we’ll let you know when it is ready for testing!
- That’s it! Your bot will start populating new matters in Dazychain each time an interaction is complete.