- New date format: Josef now supports the date format Month, DD, YYYY. Reach out to our Support team if you don’t see a format you need!
- Additional language support: Josef bots can now display languages that use right-to-left text such as Arabic, Aramaic, Azeri, Dhivehi/Maldivian, Hebrew, Kurdish (Sorani), Persian/Farsi, Urdu. Reach out to our Support team if you’d like to display text right-to-left in your bot!
- Hidden variables: want to include additional data in your bot’s webhook payload? This is useful if you want to provide some additional data in relation to a bot interaction without the user providing that information. For example, you can include a matter number with each interaction so this can be matched up with your matter management system. We can set up hidden variables for you in your bot for you to pass that data without user input. Reach out to our Support team for help with this!
- Bot interface: some input error messages were not appearing correctly in the bot interface - this has been fixed!
- Calculations and single-choice scoring: we fixed an issue where the value 0 was not displaying correctly in the bot interface.
- DocuSign integration: we fixed an issue where the DocuSign integration was incorrectly showing that it was connected.
- Multiple choice and single choice option lists: the lists are now collapsed by default for easier viewing of the bot messages for end-users
- Speed: faster loading times in our new Integrations page!
- Toggle buttons: we’ve made toggle buttons in our platform easier to click and use.