By default, bot text displays left-to-right. However, if you would like to change the text direction in your bots to right-to-left to accommodate languages such as Arabic, Hebrew or Urdu, etc., we'd be happy to activate the feature below!
Please let us know via email@example.com.
About the feature
The change is made on a bot level and impacts:
- Bot messages in both Chat and Form view.
- User responses, including the direction a user inputs a Text response, for example.
- The formatting of the Information tab.
Once we have activated the feature, here's how you can amend your bot's text direction.
- Open your bot.
- Open the Design tab > Experience > 'Choose the text direction in your bot'.
- Click the dropdown menu then choose your desired text direction, e.g. Right-to-left.
- Once selected, the change will automatically be applied to your bot.
- Preview your bot to check that the change has been actioned.
[Image: Text direction feature located in Dashboard > [Bot] > Design > Experience]