In this article
- Supported features
- Requirements/who can use this feature
- Configuration steps to add Josef to Okta
- Service Provider (SP)-Initiated Authentication SSO Flow.
Requirements/who can use this feature
- A Josef admin can enable SSO for their organisation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to have an existing Okta account.
- Complete the steps below to complete the set up.
Configuration steps to add Josef to Okta
To sign in to Josef with Okta, you will first need to add Josef to your Okta account. Please follow the steps below to configure SSO:
- Log in to your Okta account.
- Head to the Applications page for admins.
- Select Create App Integration.
- Select OIDC - OpenID Connect.
- Select Web Application.
- In the next page, complete the required fields:
- App integration name: Josef
- Grant type:
Select Client Credentials
Select Authorization Code
Sign-in redirect URIs: https://auth.joseflegal.com/api/auth/okta
Sign-out redirect URIs: https://dashboard.joseflegal.com?state=logged_out
Initiate login URI: https://dashboard.joseflegal.com/
- Controlled access: select your preference
7. Click Save to finish creating your app.
8. Ensure that your Josef users are added to the app under the Assignments tab.
9. Under the General tab, please send the Client Credentials information to our Support team at email@example.com:
- Client ID
- Client secret
- Okta domain
We've added links to an example Okta set up in this page (below).
We will follow up as soon as SSO is enabled for your organisation. Once enabled, Josef users in your organisation will be able to log in to Josef with their Okta credentials using the "Log in with Okta" button in the dashboard: https://dashboard.joseflegal.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.