In this article, you'll learn how to log in to your Josef account. We'll cover:
How to log in
There are three ways to log in to Josef. You can log in via:
- Your Josef account email & password
- Okta SSO
- Microsoft Azure SSO
Account email & password
Once you've activated your account, simply enter your account email address & password to access the Josef Dashboard.
If necessary, click Forgot password. A password reset link will then be sent to your account email. Follow the prompts within.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Josef also supports both Okta & Microsoft Azure SSO. If you're interested in activating either, learn how.
Once activated, follow these steps below to log in.
Navigate to the Login page & click Sign in with Okta. Confirm your Josef account email and follow the prompts.
Navigate to the Login page & click Sign in with Microsoft. Follow the prompts.
Trouble logging in?
There are a few reasons why you might have trouble accessing your account.
First up, ensure your credentials are correct and click Forgot password on the Login page to reset your password. An email will be sent to your Josef account email. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail! Follow the prompts within the email.
Your account may have expired
Depending on how you were first granted access to Josef, your account may have since expired. This can happen when:
- Your workplace no longer requires you to have access to Josef. If in doubt, contact an admin within your organisation to clarify.
- As a student, your access is no longer required since your course has ended. If in doubt, contact your course leader.
- You took part in one of our free Designer & Builder programs. During these initiatives, we grant temporary free access to participants learning & building on Josef.
- In most cases, accounts created specifically for the program are deactivated once the course ends. If you're interested in opening a new account with Josef, contact email@example.com with:
- Your organisation name
- How you'd like to use Josef
- Any other relevant information