Word editor: Settings
We have a new Settings sidebar in the Josef Word editor! Replacing the previous Export button, the centralised Settings sidebar enables builders to:
- Determine the format of the document available to end users,
- Set a limit for how long a document remains accessible,
- Determine whether a document is sent to DocuSign, and
- Select the format of the document builders can export (featuring automations).
We have increased the File upload file size limit from 5MB to 32 MB, meaning end-users can upload bigger files via the bot UI.
We have enhanced the platform's accessibility by adding accessibility attributes to bot UI buttons (e.g. Save progress), and inputs (e.g. Save progress email field).
Calculations and messages
Builders can insert emojis into message and calculation names (e.g. "☎️ Phone number") as expected. Previously this caused issues when downloading documents. No longer!
Any unconfirmed API responses will no longer feature in webhook payloads sent from bots. API responses are 'unconfirmed' when either:
- The user does not respond due to not going down the relevant bot flow, or
- The relevant message does not feature as part of the bot and is disconnected.